To qualify for this position with excellent potential for career advancement, candidates must have:
- Experience in development and management of carbon mitigation and removal projects under various carbon standards including preparation of technical documents for carbon project development and monitoring.
- Knowledge and experience in developing forestry, blue-carbon and/or agroforestry projects
- Knowledge and experience in GHG assessment including scope 3 assessment and reporting, climate change strategy development, climate change scenario analysis, risk and opportunity assessment, stakeholder engagement, TCFD alignment and CDP Disclosure
- Ability to analyse complex issues in the context of client engagements and deliver insightful and practical solutions
- Strong hands-on knowledge in energy and GHG standards and in international measurement and verification protocols
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Strong project management skills
- Good prioritisation and time management skills
- At least 3-4 years of experience in carbon markets, climate change, sustainability and/or another relevant field
- A university degree (ideally at a Master’s level or higher) in engineering, forestry, natural resources, economics, sustainability and/or another appropriate academic field
- Applicants from anywhere across the carbon credit/REC ecosystem and keen to engage with project developers, develop technical documents, and be involved in site visits, business development, etc. are encouraged to apply.